Dinner conversation. What to talk about .. How are you? What did you do today? Eat your broccoli!
How about we hack dinner conversation. Why not introduce a meaningful aspect to what you can talk about?
Here are some starters.
- Did you help someone today?
- What selfless act did you do today - without expecting anything in return?
- What question have you been thinking about asking us but you haven't?
- Tell me 5 awesome things about ..... and 5 not so awesome things about the same thing
- What great discovery can you share with me today?
- If you had $10 to help someone - how would you help them?
- Did you say something today that you wish you didn't?
- Is there something you wish you had already done by now?
Always on the lookout for the ultimate Kid Hacks